The Project 12 Edition is designed to help you document your year in a monthly format. Each month is designed to capture everything from a few major holidays and favorite fun holidays seen on social media (like "Ice Cream Day") to the everyday ups and downs. Designed by Amber LaBau, each monthly kit is designed to have a cohesive design style with different color palettes. The end result is a beautiful album documenting your year.
The Project 12 July Edition celebrates Independence Day, Canada Day, Chocolate Day, and Ice Cream Day. This kit is filled with geometric patterns and fun art in color palette of red, blue, yellow, pink, and brown.
The Project 12 July Edition includes:
- (12) 3x4 filler cards in PNG format
- (12) 3x4 journaling cards in PNG format
- (6) 4x4 filler cards in PNG format
- (6) 4x4 journaling cards in PNG format
- (10) 4x6 filler cards in PNG format
- (10) 4x6 journaling cards in PNG format
- (4) 4x6 title cards in PNG format
- (12) 3x4 photo overlays - 6 designs in both black and white for a total of 12 overlays
- (14) 4x6 photo overlays - 7 designs in both black and white for a total of 14 overlays
- (6) brushes in PNG and ABR format
- (16) stickers in PNG format
- (9) 12x12 patterned papers in JPEG format
- 8.5x11 PDFs with all of the cards for easy printing**
Here is a complete list of the holidays included in this kit and the days they are celebrate in 2018:
- Canada Day - July 1
- Independence Day - July 4
- Chocolate Day - July 7
- Ice Cream Day - July 15
Is your favorite holiday not included? Don't worry! There are plenty of journaling cards included for you to document any holiday you choose.
For a look at all of the card designs included in this Project Life® collection, click on this link and you will be taken to a card reference PDF.
This is a digital kit. No physical product will be shipped to you.
This collection is for personal use only. No commercial use permitted.
**Printing Tips: Set your printer to a "borderless" setting. If your printer has an "expansion" option, make sure it is set to minimum. If you are sending this to a commercial printer, verify that they have the ability to print borderlessly before placing your order.