The Project 12 Edition is designed to help you document your year in a monthly format. Each month is designed to capture everything from a few major holidays and favorite fun holidays seen on social media (like "PB & J Day") to the everyday ups and downs. Designed by Amber LaBau, each monthly kit is designed to have a cohesive design style with different color palettes. The end result is a beautiful album documenting your year.
The Project 12 April Edition celebrates Easter, April Fool's Day, Earth Day, PB & J Day, Siblings Day, and springtime. This kit is filled with adorable florals, umbrellas, rain boots, and graphic patterns in a color palette of purple, green, black, red, yellow, and blue.
The Project 12 April Edition includes:
- (12) 3x4 filler cards in PNG format
- (12) 3x4 journaling cards in PNG format
- (6) 4x4 filler cards in PNG format
- (6) 4x4 journaling cards in PNG format
- (10) 4x6 filler cards in PNG format
- (10) 4x6 journaling cards in PNG format
- (4) 4x6 title cards in PNG format
- (12) 3x4 photo overlays - 6 designs in both black and white for a total of 12 overlays
- (14) 4x6 photo overlays - 7 designs in both black and white for a total of 14 overlays
- (5) brushes in PNG and ABR format
- (18) stickers in PNG format
- (9) 12x12 patterned papers in JPEG format
- 8.5x11 PDFs with all of the cards for easy printing**
Here is a complete list of the holidays included in this kit and the days they are celebrate in 2018:
- Easter - April 1
- April Fool's Day - April 1
- PB & J Day - April 2
- Siblings Day - April 10
- Earth Day - April 22
Is your favorite holiday not included? Don't worry! There are plenty of journaling cards included for you to document any holiday you choose.
For a look at all of the card designs included in this Project Life® collection, click on this link and you will be taken to a card reference PDF.
This is a digital kit. No physical product will be shipped to you.
This collection is for personal use only. No commercial use permitted.
**Printing Tips: Set your printer to a "borderless" setting. If your printer has an "expansion" option, make sure it is set to minimum. If you are sending this to a commercial printer, verify that they have the ability to print borderlessly before placing your order.