Cobalt Edition Full Collection
Designed by Kim Gayton
Project Life® simplifies how you document life and preserve memories. With this easier-than-ever scrapbooking system, simply pair your photos and journaling with pre-designed title cards and journaling cards. Your photos, these cards, and even your memorabilia fit the Page Templates (sold separately) and that's it. The result is a stylish masterpiece that represents your life or whatever occasion you choose to record. With Project Life's beautifully simple format, deciding what supplies to use or how to design layouts becomes obsolete, leaving you more time to experience life. The Cobalt Collection, designed by Kim Gayton, features bright blues, purples, greens, and oranges and playful imagery.
Buy the full collection and save 20%! The Cobalt Edition Full Collection includes the following individual kits:
- Cobalt Edition First + Last Page - includes (4) 3x4 and (4) 4x6 cards in PNG format to complete your first album page and (4) 3x4 and (4) 4x6 cards in PNG format to complete your last page. All cards are in PNG format.
- Cobalt Edition Journaling Cards - includes (10) 3x4 horizontal journaling cards, (21) 3x4 journaling cards, and (8) 4x6 journaling cards all in PNG format.
- Cobalt Edition Papers - includes (12) 12x12 patterned papers in JPEG format
- Cobalt Edition Filler + Title Cards - includes (10) 3x4 filler cards and (10) 4x6 title card designs in both vertical and horizontal format for a total of 20 title cards. All cards are in PNG format.
- 8.5x11 PDFs with all of the cards are also included for easy printing
Please note that the Cobalt Edition Full Collection does not include the Cobalt Edition Extra Elements. This is an add-on kit that must be purchased separately.
For a complete look at all of the card designs in this Project Life Edition, click here and you will be taken to a card design reference PDF.
This is a digital kit. No physical product will be delivered to you.
This Project Life Edition is for personal use only. No commercial use permitted.