Document your days with the Project 12 2019 April Edition! Designed by Kelly Bangs, this collection continues all of the things we have grown to love about Project 12. Major holidays and fun holidays (like Pet Day!) are included as well as plenty of cards to document the everyday ups and downs of life.
The Project 12 2019 April Edition celebrates April Fools Day, Easter, Earth Day, National Pet Day, and Siblings Day. It is designed in a color palette of greens, yellows, pinks, and black.
The Project 12 2019 April Edition includes:
- (12) 3x4 filler cards in PNG format
- (12) 3x4 journaling cards in PNG format
- (6) 4x4 filler cards in PNG format
- (6) 4x4 journaling cards in PNG format
- (10) 4x6 filler cards in PNG format
- (10) 4x6 journaling cards in PNG format
- (4) 4x6 title cards in PNG format
- (12) 3x4 photo overlays - 6 designs in both black and white for a total of 12 overlays
- (12) 4x6 photo overlays - 6 designs in both black and white for a total of 12 overlays
- (6) brushes in PNG and ABR format
- (17) stickers in PNG format
- (8) 12x12 patterned papers in JPEG format
- 8.5x11 and A4 PDFs with all of the cards for easy printing**
Here is a complete list of the holidays included in this kit and the days they are celebrate in 2019:
- April Fools Day - April 1
- Siblings Day - April 10
- National Pet Day - April 11
- Easter - April 21
- Earth Day - April 22
Is your favorite holiday not included? Don't worry! There are plenty of journaling cards included for you to document any holiday you choose.
This is a digital kit. No physical product will be shipped to you.
This collection is for personal use only. No commercial use permitted.
For a closer look at all of the card designs in this edition, click here and you will be taken to a card design PDF.
For a closer look at all of the photo overlay designs in this edition, click here and you will be taken to a card design PDF.
**Printing Tips: Set your printer to a "borderless" setting. If your printer has an "expansion" option, make sure it is set to minimum. If you are sending this to a commercial printer, verify that they have the ability to print borderlessly before placing your order.