Designed by Liz Tamanaha
Children grow and change in the course of a year. Capture their monthly accomplishments, writing, art work, and so much more with the Project Life® Personal Yearbook Full Collection. This kit includes Project Life style month cards, journaling cards, filler cards, and more. It also includes 26 pre-designed 8.5x11 PDF pages. Simply print the pages and have your child fill in all of the cards.
The Personal Full Collection includes:
- 3x4 Journaling & Filler cards - 48 designs in horizontal & vertical orientation for a total of 96 cards in PNG format
- 4x6 Journaling Cards - 12 designs in horizontal & vertical orientation for a total of 24 cards in PNG format.
- Art Cards - (12) 4x6 designs to capture your child's artwork in horizontal and vertical orientation for a total of 24 cards in PNG format
- Month Cards - (12) 4x6 month title card designs in horizontal and vertical orientation for a total of 24 cards in PNG format
- First & Last Page Cards - (8) 3x4 & 4x6 designs in horizontal and vertical orientation for a total of 16 cards in PNG format
- 8.5x11 PDFs with all of the cards for printing**
- 26 Pre-Designed 8.5x11 Personal Yearbook Pages in PDF format***
Foor a look at all of the 3x4 and 4x6 cards included in this kit, click here and you will be taken to a card design reference PDF.
This is a digital kit. No physical product will be shipped to you.
This collection is for personal use only. No commercial use permitted.
**Printing Tips for the card sets (NOT the pre-designed pages): Set your printer to a "borderless" setting. If your printer has an "expansion" option, make sure it is set to minimum. If you are sending this to a commercial printer, verify that they have the ability to print borderlessly before placing your order. We also recommend that you use ultra premium matte photo paper and not regular cardstock. This will result in crisper prints.
***Printing tips for the Pre-Designed Personal Yearbook Pages - These PDFs have been designed to be printed without a borderless setting on your printer. We do recommend that you use ultra premium matte photo paper and not regular cardstock for better prints.